2020 Girls Southeast/RI Festival
What is the Girls Southeast/RI Festival?
Hockey Night in Boston will conduct our second annual Girls Southeast/RI Festival, which will be held for Girls entering their Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior year in the Fall (PGs at a Prep or Junior program are also eligible).
At the end of the girls’ festival, the HNIB coaching staff will select 35-40 players who will be invited to participate in the 26th Annual Girls Major Showcase.*
*HNIB will be pre-selecting several players who will receive automatic spots in the August showcase based on their play this past season. During the round-robin series in the Girls Southeast/RI Festival, players will be evaluated by two coaches on the bench and two observing off the ice to determine the 35-40 players who will move onto the Girls Major Showcase.
To request more information about the Girls Southeast/RI Festival, fill out this form.
Where is the Girls Southeast/RI Festival?
The Girls Southeast/RI Festival will take place at the The Bog in Kingston, MA.
The Bog Ice Arena
188 Summer St.
Kingston, MA 02364
Click here for directions
The Bog Ice Arena is the South Shore’s home for ice hockey, figure skating, and speed skating. They offer learn to skate lessons, learn to play hockey, hockey development programs with elite coaches, host home teams Duxbury High School, Norwell High School, and Sacred Heart High School. They also have a skate sharpening shop where you can pick up last minute supplies such as tape, laces and mouth guards. The Red Line Cafe is open most evenings and weekends for a quick snack, drinks, coffee and hot chocolate. Visit them online for more information.
In order to register for the Girls Southeast/RI Festival, you must:
- Be a FEMALE player entering the Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior year in the FALL of 2020. U20 PG players at a Junior program or an accredited Prep school are also eligible
This event is primarily for girls from the Southeast MA & RI region. If you are from outside this region, but cannot attend any of the other Girls festivals, you may register for this event.
How to Register?
To register for the Girls Southeast/RI Festival, click the “Register Online” button below.
You can pay with a Credit/Debit card, or choose the “Pay by check” option. If you select “Pay by check”, you must mail a $200 deposit by check or money order as soon as possible to complete your registration. Make the check/money order out to Hockey Night in Boston and mail to the address listed below.
Hockey Night in Boston
654 South Union St. #2
Lawrence, MA 01843
The Girls New England Festival will consist of four guaranteed games, with each game having three 20-minute periods (stop-time).
On the final day, the 2 top teams will go face to face to determine the Festival champion who will be awarded souvenir HNIB sweatshirts.
Festival Cost & Refund Policy
Tuition is as follows:
- $299 for Festival (1 practice/4 games & includes jersey)
- If registering online, you have the option to pay with a Credit/Debit card, or by check
- If you choose to pay with a Credit/Debit card, you must pay the full amount ($299)
- If you choose to pay by check, you must submit a $200 deposit by check or money order as soon as possible to complete registration
- A $99 balance will be due May 15th, 2020
Refund / Cancellation Policy:
- There are no refunds after May 15th, 2020. Refunds requested between April 1st, 2020 and May 15th, 2020 are subject to a $50.00 administrative fee. All refund requests must be sent either by email to email@example.com, or in writing and sent to the HNIB office at 654 South Union St. #2, Lawrence, MA 01843.
- If a player is not accepted into the Girls New England Festival, their fee will be refunded in full.
Book a Hotel
Book a Hotel
For those needing to stay overnight, HNIB has joined a partnership with Pse Event Housing to bring you special rate deals with some of the local hotels. You can view the available hotel options and book your room by visiting the following link, https://pse.tournamenthotels.com/pse/Event/3971, or by calling Pse’s Customer Service line at 1-888-417-6446.