When: July 6 – July 8, 2021
Where: Haverhill Valley Forum (Haverhill, MA)
For: Boys entering SO, JR, SR, or PG year (Fall of ’21)
What is the Northern New England Festival?
Hockey Night in Boston will conduct our 37th Annual Northern New England Festival for players who have had high school, prep school, or junior hockey experience, and who will be entering their Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or Post-Grad year in the Fall. This weekend summer hockey festival provides the opportunity to compete against talent from all over New England, get exposure to Prep and Junior coaches, and play some summer hockey!
This festival will give players the opportunity to be chosen to play in the historic 47th Annual HNIB Boys Major Summer Showcase which will be held at the Haverhill Valley Forum in Late July.
The Northern New England and Northeast teams will be pre-selecting 8-10 players prior to the NNE Festival to make up the core of those teams. HNIB will then select 25-30 players from this NNE Festival to complete those two rosters, as well as compliment other rosters in the Boys Major Showcase.
To request more information about the Northern New England Festival, the Sophomore All-Star Tournament, or the Boys Major Showcase, fill out this form.
Where is the Northern New England Festival?
Haverhill Valley Forum
7 Parkridge Road
Haverhill, MA 01835
Click here for directions
Located in the Ward Hill Industrial Park in Haverhill, this state-of-the-art, twin rinks facility will offer all of the amenities of a premier sports center including two ice surfaces, a spacious, glassed-enclosed mezzanine level overlooking both ice surfaces, 12 team locker rooms and a training facility operated by Athletic Evolution.
200′ x 85′ ice rink surfaces
Physical Training Center
Seating for 1,000 spectators
Glassed-enclosed mezzazine level
12 locker rooms
Full service pro shop operated by TSR Hockey and concessions center
2 Olympia Ice Resurfacers
Executive Staff Offices
In order to register for the Northern New England Festival, you must:
- be a MALE player entering your Sophomore, Junior, or Senior year in the FALL of 2020. PG players at a Junior program or an accredited Prep school are also eligible
- live in and/or go to school in one of the three Northern New England states – ME, VT, or NH. Canadian residents with New England Prep school ties are also eligible
How to Register?
To register for the Northern New England Festival, click the button below.
You can pay with a Credit/Debit card, or choose the “Pay by check” option. If you select “Pay by check”, you must mail a $200 deposit by check or money order as soon as possible to complete your registration. Make the check/money order out to Hockey Night in Boston and mail to the address listed below.
Hockey Night in Boston
654 South Union St. #2
Lawrence, MA 01843
The Northern New England Festival will consist of a practice/game on Tuesday evening, two games on Wednesday, and a final game Thursday (each team plays 4 games in all). Every game has three 20-minute periods (stop-time).
On Thursday, the 2 top teams will go face to face to determine the Festival champion who will be awarded souvenir HNIB sweatshirts.
Festival Cost & Refund Policy
Tuition is as follows:
- $299 for Festival (1 practice/4 games & includes jersey)
- If registering online, you have the option to pay with a Credit/Debit card, or by check
- If you choose to pay with a Credit/Debit card, you must pay the full amount ($299)
- If you choose to pay by check, you must submit a $200 deposit by check or money order as soon as possible to complete registration
- A $99 balance will be due May 15th, 2020
Refund / Cancellation Policy:
- There are no refunds after May 15th, 2020. Refunds requested between April 1st, 2020 and May 15th, 2020 are subject to a $50.00 administrative fee. All refund requests must be sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing and sent to the HNIB office at 654 South Union St. #2, Lawrence, MA 01843.
- If a player is not accepted into the Northern New England Festival, their fee will be refunded in full.
Book a Hotel
Book a Hotel
*We appreciate your patience as we work with our hotel partner for discount rates. Once the link is available, we will post it to this page.*