What is the Mid-Atlantic Festival?
Hockey Night in Boston will hold our 2023 CT/Mid-Atlantic Festival for players who have had high school, prep school, or junior hockey experience, and who will be entering their Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or PG year in the Fall. This festival provides the opportunity to compete against talent from all over Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, and the rest of the Mid-Atlantic, get exposure to Prep and Junior coaches, and play competitive summer hockey!
This festival will give players the opportunity to be chosen to play in the historic 49th Annual HNIB Boys Major Summer Showcase which will be held at the Worcester Ice Center in Worcester, MA in Late July.
HNIB evaluates players during the festival and will then select qualified players from this festival to complete regional rosters, as well as compliment other rosters in the Boys Major Showcase. Usually around 30% of the players are selected from this festival to participate in the Major Showcase, though we will not limit the number of selected players if the talent level determines more than 30% should be selected.
To request more information about the Mid-Atlantic Festival, fill out this form.
Where is the Mid-Atlantic Festival?
The Mid-Atlantic Festival will take place at the Northford Ice Pavilion in Northford, CT.
Northford Ice Pavilion
24 Fire-Lite Pl
Northford, CT 06472
In order to register for the Mid-Atlantic Festival, you must:
- be a MALE player entering your Sophomore, Junior, Senior year in the FALL. PG players at a Junior program or an accredited Prep school are also eligible
How to Register?
To register for the Mid-Atlantic Festival, click the “Register Online” button below.
You can pay with a Credit/Debit card, or choose the “Pay by check” option. If you select “Pay by check”, you must mail a $200 deposit by check or money order as soon as possible to complete your registration. Make the check/money order out to Hockey Night in Boston and mail to the address listed below.
Hockey Night in Boston
654 South Union St. #2
Lawrence, MA 01843
Festival Cost & Refund Policy
Tuition is as follows:
- $349 for Festival (1 practice/4 games & includes jersey)
- If registering online, you have the option to pay with a Credit/Debit card, or by check
- If you choose to pay with a Credit/Debit card, you must pay the full amount ($349)
- If you choose to pay by check, you must submit a $200 deposit by check or money order as soon as possible to complete registration
- A $149 balance will be due May 15th, 2023
Refund / Cancellation Policy:
- There are no refunds after May 15th, 2023. Refunds requested between April 1st, 2023 and May 15th, 2023 are subject to a $100 administrative fee. All refund requests must be sent either by email to email@example.com, or in writing and sent to the HNIB office at 654 South Union St. #2, Lawrence, MA 01843.
- If a player is not accepted into the Festival, their fee will be refunded in full.
Book a Hotel
Book a Hotel
For those needing to stay overnight, HNIB has a partnership with Team Travel Source and secured hotels with a discounted HNIB rate, which you can book online here: https://www.teamtravelsource-hockey.com/hockey-night-in-boston