When: June 21-23, 2022
Where: Haverhill Valley Forum (Haverhill, MA)
For: Boys entering their JR, SR, or PG year (Fall of ’22)
What is the Mass North/Northern NE Festival?
Hockey Night in Boston will hold our annual Mass North/Northern NE High School Festival at the Haverhill Valley Forum (Haverhill, MA) for players entering their Junior, Senior or PG year in the Fall. This festival provides the opportunity to compete against Prep and High School talent from all over Massachusetts/Northern New England, get exposure to Prep and Junior coaches, and play some summer hockey!
This festival will give players entering their JR, SR, or PG year the opportunity to be chosen to play in the historic 48th Annual HNIB Boys Major Summer Showcase which will be held at the Worcester Ice Center in Worcester, MA.
HNIB will be pre-selecting players prior to the Festival to make up the core of several Major teams. HNIB will then select qualified players from this Festival to complete those rosters, as well as compliment other rosters in the Boys Major Showcase.
To request more information about the Festival or to determine if you’re eligible to play, fill out this form.
Where is the Mass North/Northern NE Festival?
Haverhill Valley Forum
7 Parkridge Road
Haverhill, MA 01835
Click here for directions
Located in the Ward Hill Industrial Park in Haverhill, this state-of-the-art, twin rinks facility will offer all of the amenities of a premier sports center including two ice surfaces, a spacious, glassed-enclosed mezzanine level overlooking both ice surfaces, 12 team locker rooms and a training facility operated by Warrior Training Systems.
200′ x 85′ ice rink surfaces
Physical Training Center
Seating for 1,000 spectators
Glassed-enclosed mezzazine level
12 locker rooms
Full service pro shop operated by TSR Hockey and concessions center
2 Olympia Ice Resurfacers
Executive Staff Offices
In order to register for this Festival, you must be a MALE player entering your Junior, Senior, or PG* year in the FALL. U-20 PG* players at a Junior program or an accredited Prep school are eligible.
How to Register?
To register for the HS Division Festival, click the following link…
You can pay with a Credit/Debit card, or choose the “Pay by check” option. If you select “Pay by check”, you must mail a $200 deposit by check or money order as soon as possible to complete your registration. Make the check/money order out to Hockey Night in Boston and mail to the address listed below.
Hockey Night in Boston
654 South Union St. #2
Lawrence, MA 01843
Festival Cost & Refund Policy
Tuition is as follows:
- $299 for Festival (4 games & includes jersey)
- If registering online, you have the option to pay with a Credit/Debit card, or by check
- If you choose to pay with a Credit/Debit card, you must pay the full amount ($299)
- If you choose to pay by check, you must submit a $200 deposit by check or money order as soon as possible to complete registration
- A $99 balance will be due May 15th, 2022
Refund / Cancellation Policy:
- There are no refunds after May 15th, 2022. Refunds requested between April 1st, 2022 and May 15th, 2022 are subject to a $75.00 administrative fee. All refund requests must be sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing and sent to the HNIB office at 654 South Union St. #2, Lawrence, MA 01843.
- If a player is not accepted into this Festival, their fee will be refunded in full.
Book a Hotel
Book a Hotel
For those needing to stay overnight, HNIB has a partnership with Team Travel Source and secured a hotel with a discounted HNIB rate, which you can book online here: *link coming soon!*