Guidelines and Protocols for HNIB Girls Major Showcase
As we prepare to hold the 2020 Girls Major Showcase, we want every player, parent/guardian/chaperone, coach, and staff member to be aware of the following guidelines and protocols. We will be holding the entire event at the Cyclones Arena in Hudson, NH, and it is imperative that all of us show our respect to the rink facility and their staff and abide by the guidelines and protocols for the duration of the event.
We appreciate your patience and understanding with all of these protocols, as we wish to return to the ice and a semblance of normalcy, while maintaining a safe and healthy environment to do so.
- Everyone entering the arena must be wearing a mask/facial covering and keep it on at all times inside the building. Players do not need to wear them while playing in the game. Coaches need to wear a mask on the bench.
- The main entrance to the arena will be closed at all times. You must enter/exit at the side entrance to the rink your game is being played on. As you face the building, RINK 1 is on the left hand side and RINK 2 is on the right hand side. Locker room assignments will be posted at each entrance each day.
- Players should arrive at the arena no more than 20 minutes prior to ice time. Spectators are asked to enter only after the previous game’s spectators have left.
- Only one spectator per player is allowed inside the facility. Spectators will be required to wear a mask/facial covering and practice social distancing inside the facility.
- Spectators are not allowed to go between each rink. Please stay in the rink where the game you came to watch is being played.
- Players should leave no more than 15 minutes after the conclusion of their game. Rink staff needs to have proper time to clean/sanitize each locker room prior to the next use.
- Locker rooms will be available. Please leave the locker room as clean as it was when you arrived. Showers will not be available.
- Players must bring their own water bottles and fill them prior to entering the arena. No sharing of water bottles is allowed.
- Players, spectators and coaches must achieve proper hygiene at the beginning and end of all activities through hand-washing and sanitizing.
- If a player, coach or any other HNIB staff member has any sort of illness, coughing or sneezing, please stay home. If a player has a recorded temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher, they must stay home as well.
- Cyclones Arena management asked that players leave at their required time and not hang out in the Arena parking lot. Management wants to limit gatherings in the parking lot as much as possible.