Guidelines and Protocols for HNIB Boys Major Showcase
Participants in this year’s Boys Major Showcase must fill out a waiver by clicking HERE.
As we prepare to hold the 2020 Boys Major Showcase, we want every player, parent/guardian/chaperone, coach, and staff member to be aware of the following guidelines and protocols. We will be holding the entire event at the Salem ICenter (NH), and it is imperative that all of us show our respect to the rink facility and their staff and abide by the guidelines and protocols for the duration of the event.
We appreciate your patience and understanding with all of these protocols, as we wish to return to the ice and a semblance of normalcy, while maintaining a safe and healthy environment to do so.
- Players must walk into the facility dressed and show up to the arena entrance no more than 15 minutes prior to their scheduled ice time. (E.g., if your game is scheduled for 6:30pm, please arrive to the arena entrance no earlier than 6:15pm. You may arrive to the parking lot and remain in your vehicle, but please practice social distancing if you get out of your vehicle)
- Separate entrances and exists must be used (refer to the diagram of rink upon arrival)
- Players and Coaches must wear masks when coming into the arena and when leaving the arena. Coaches are to keep their mask on at all times on the benches.
- First day check-ins will be done outside of the arena entrance to allow for better social distancing.
- Locker rooms will be made available, but we will inform each team prior to their first game about the locker room protocols.
- Players MUST leave the arena within 15 minutes of the end of their ice time.
- Parking lot tailgating will NOT be permitted at all.
- Only one (1) spectator per player is allowed inside the facility. Spectators will be required to wear a face mask and practice social distancing.
- Masks are not required for players while they are participating in athletic activities.
- Players will be required to use their own water bottles and fill them at home.
- If a player, coach, or any other HNIB staff member has any sort of illness, coughing, or sneezing please stay home. Likewise, if a player has a recorded temperature higher than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, they must stay home.
- Players, spectators, and coaches must achieve proper hygiene at beginning and end of all activities through hand-washing and sanitizing.
- NO SPITTING inside facility.